Hey, guys. Today, I am going to detail how you go about getting a refund from Clickbank–without having to go to the merchant. First, a few words to the wise. DO NOT become a “serial refunder.” In other words. DO NOT purchase a product simply to try it out and then refund it so that you can buy something else over and over again! There are two reasons for this. First, if you are constantly refunding products, a particular merchant or even Clickbank will block you from being able to purchase products from it’s site.
Secondly, a lot of products nowadays require a username and password, so once you refund the product, your membership details will be deactivated, and you will no longer have access to the product. It’s not like in the old days where you would just be taken to a download page so that you could immediately download the product to your computer, ask for a refund, and still be able to keep the product.
Keep in mind that nearly all products on Clickbank have a 60-day money back guarantee (with a few exceptions). However, you should not wait until the 60th day before you ask for a refund because it will take Clickbank a couple of days to respond to your request, especially if it’s on the weekend or a holiday or something like that.
1. Check your e-mail to find the confirmation e-mail that Clickbank sends you after you make a purchase. You are going to need your order number. Don’t forget to check your spam folder, if you don’t see it in your inbox.
2. Log into your Clickbank account.
3. Click on the “Help Center” tab.
4. Look down the left-hand side of the page until you come across the green “Customer Help” button, and click on “Look up Your Order.”
5. On the next page, put in your Clickbank Order number and one of the 3 values listed for verification purposes (your e-mail address, the last 4 digits of your card number or your Paypal transaction ID (if you paid via PayPal. Click “Submit.” Note: You also have to option to speak with a customer service rep, if you prefer.
6. Once your order comes up, click the “Get Support” bubble.
7. On the next page, it will ask you what problem you are having and to select the reason via a drop-down menu. Scroll down to “more options.”
8. You will then be able to choose the type of problem you are having (technical or refund). Choose “refund,” select your reason for wanting a refund, and add some additional comments (tell them why you think the product sucked). Click “submit,” and you’re done.
Clickbank will then send you an e-mail telling you that your support ticket is open. Someone will respond in a day or telling you that your refund has been granted and your ticket closed. It will take several days for your money to be refunded back to your back account or whatever. I hope you guys found this helpful.