Michael Cheney The Commission Machine Review – Is It a Scam
The Commission Machine is a video-oriented internet marketing training course by Michael Cheney. Through the use of his course, Mr. Cheney claims that he will bestow upon you the knowledge and skills that he has used to generate more than $2,500 in a single day and teach you how to use these same methods to generate hundreds of dollars per day by using his special, 3-step system to dominate “product launch” leader boards in the IM sector — even if you’re an inexperienced newbie with no list and on a “shoe string” budget. This course is list building 101 but doesn’t require one to get started. A lot of what is taught can also be applied to any niche.
Is The Commission Machine system a scam?
After going through the course and doing some investigation, I’m delighted to report that The Commission Machine is not a scam or some “make money” scheme. Instead, it’s like you’re getting to take a look at the blueprint the big players in the internet marketing industry use to make so much money so quickly. Most importantly, you’re getting the information from a trusted source that has a long-standing reputation for releasing high-quality materials in the niche — one Michael Cheney. During certain portions of the course, he also shows you live examples, which cements the fact that he really knows his stuff.
How does The Commission Machine work?
The Commission Machine contains 7 core training modules (7 videos). I’d say the average length of these videos is about half an hour. Whenever Michael mentions resources in the videos, you’ll find them located under the video. Once you sign up, you’ll also be invited to a webinar. In addition, you have access to customer support via a very responsive support desk. Down below, I’ll give you a brief break down of what each module teaches.
1. Getting Started: An overview of the R.A.P.I.D. formula that you use to start building your cash machines.
2. Research: Learn how to use various resources to do the proper research. This is a crucial part of the process. I learned about a resource that I didn’t know existed. This section alone is worth the price of the course because you won’t ever have to worry about finding products to promote!
3. Angle: This is like branding yourself — how to come up with a hook and stand out from the crowd and so on.
4. Providing Incentives: Getting people to buy from you through the use of bonuses – shows you multiple ways to do this — and when you SHOULD NOT use them.
5. Messages: Learn how to write content that engages your audience (helps your stuff to go viral) and makes your audience want to buy from you. When you learn to give your audience what it wants, your audience will seek you out and buy from you just because they support you and love what you do — another section that’s worth the price of the course.
6. Deploy: This gives you a plan of action in terms of how to run and manage your campaigns. You should watch this even if you don’t have a list, yet. This will not only to help you understand the “bigger picture” but teach you the importance of having some kind of infrastructure set up to help ensure your success.
7. The “No List” Method: While this method was designed with newbies in mind, it’s something that even seasoned marketers can use to make more money. Tells you about two different places where you can use this technique.
If you’re a struggling marketer that’s looking to get your foot into the door of the highly-profitable “make money online” niche (or another competitive niche) and looking to stand out from the crowd, so that you can get your piece of this billion-dollar pie, I highly recommend that you take a look at Michael Cheney’s The Commission Machine method. His system is not a scam and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Click the link below to jump start your way to super affiliate status!